Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Home remadies on how to keep prevent acne

« ...I used to have terrible acne and decided to search for an acne solution online one day. In no time at all I found myself on the Acne Free in 3 Days website. And as I was desperate to clear my skin, I purchased the book......
...If you suffer from oily skin there is a good chance that you have blocked pores. This is due to your oil glands becoming overactive and making too much oil. The oils then become trapped resulting in the blocked pores....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Garlic is a proven antibacterial that you can directly rub raw on your face. A lot of hard-to-remove skin problems have successfully been treated with garlic such as boils, pimples and spots. Ingestion of citrus fruits and garlic will help cleanse the blood to prevent acne....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: what to use for bad acne, bad food to eat when u have acne, does urine really help your acne

No comments: