Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home remedies for acne on the back and is soap good for acne

So I had to find another way to get rid of my acne, and found that a more practical way was to change my diet. Avoiding foods like vegetable oil helped me clear my cystic acne in days, and I recommend you do the same for similar results. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now
Exposure to the sun or sun lamps or the ultraviolet light found in tanning booths will tend to dehydrate your skin and stimulate acne production. Use high protection sun cream to protect yourself when in the sun.
Benzoyl peroxide is a very effective acne treatment for all but extreme cases of cystic acne or roseaca; but, it can also be very drying to all but the oiliest of skins.* Most acne sufferers are simply plagued by acne vulgaris, a surface condition that is treatable with topical remedies. The most common over the counter remedies contain a 5 to 10% concentration of the active ingredient benzoyl peroxide.
enanouredinpd.blogspot.com
tags: the world's greatest treasury of health secrets and acne, best organic skin care line for mature acne scared skin, good moisturizer to use for mild acne

No comments: