Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lactic acid reviews for acne and glycolic acid peel acne after 1 treatment

Few years back I had suffered with this Acne problem. Since my teenage i was completely plagued with severe cystic Acne. I thought that Acne was a teenager's thing. Almost 14 years i suffered with this disease. I suffered from frequent and severe flareups. Really i spent thousands of dollars on doctors, dermatologist on my skin disease. I asked many of my engineering friends. They helped me by giving different product names. I haven't found any advantage with those products.
Use common remedies such as Benzoyl Peroxide, salicylic Acid and AHAs to control acne in initial stages.
In this article, I have shown you some good advice on how to cure acne. I sincerely believe that by following the information in this article, you are going to cure your acne in the shortest amount of time.
immassables.blogspot.com
tags: acne treatment reviews, food from u can have acne, homeopathic remedy for pcos acne

No comments: